Noods with Chicken and Sauce
Ziti noodles (16 oz box)
1 24 oz jar Alfredo Sauce
1 24 oz jar Pasta Sauce (choose one with flavor, you'll be glad you did!!)
Rotisserie Chicken or browned ground beef can be added if you'd like, if not, no biggie
**Preheat the oven once the noodles start boiling (375)**
1. Cook the noodles according to the package, drain. Put them back in the pot, you don't need to dirty a bowl here.
2. Pour in Alfredo and Pasta sauce
3. Stir to coat noodles
4. Place noodles and sauce in baking dish
5. Add as little or as much cheese to the top that you'd like
6. Bake at 375 10-15 minutes
7. Serve and enjoy!