Chucktown Chuck Roast
Beefy Onion Soup Mix or Onion (whichever you prefer)
1 cup of water
1. Grab your crock pot
2. Wash and cube potatoes (notice I didn't say peel)
3. Place a few carrots and potato cubes on the bottom of your crock pot
4. Toss the Chuck Roast on top of the carrots and potatoes
5. Mix the beefy onion soup mix w/ 1 cup of water OR chunk up the onion
6. Pour mixture on top of roast OR toss the onion in (you'll want it to be on the meat so it will add flavor to it.
7. Toss in the rest of the carrots and potatoes,
8. Put the lid on the crock pot.
Turn crock pot on high and let it cook for 6-8 hours.
When done, slap it on a plate and serve. Enjoy!